Design and Development
If you’ve got a pencil and a napkin, you’ve got a design.
Our product designers and prototyping teams have spent decades deciphering mere doodles and turning them into detailed drawings—and, in the end, custom-sewn outdoor fabric products—for every type of client request you can imagine.
All we request from those clients is this:
- A non-working sample of the item to be designed OR
- A photograph of the item (with dimensions) OR
- A rough sketch (with dimensions) OR
- A sewn item similar to the item needed OR
- An engineering drawing, if one is readily available.
With this information, we can create or accurately recreate any canvas product you might need—from wind turbine engine covers to outdoor enclosures.
Just let us know what you need: the potential yearly usage quantities, order quantities and an estimated delivery schedule.
Here’s how it all works:
- You tell us what you’re looking for.
- We draft a design much like this one here.
- We work together to select attractive, durable, functional materials.
- We stay in constant communication.
- You give the go-ahead on the pre-production sample.